The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITT: Historic Roblox events you've seen or participated in

5 posters

Go down

ITT: Historic Roblox events you've seen or participated in Empty ITT: Historic Roblox events you've seen or participated in

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:56 pm

Any historic events in Roblox you've seen.

-The great Roblox Forum fuckening - Occurred around mid 2008, a Blocklander ran a spambot during the height of the ongoing battle between the two sites that completely trashed the forum in a matter of minutes. This was prior to floodcheck, mind you. He managed to spam five thousand threads across every board and every time the account got banned the spambot would automatically switch to another of the dozens of accounts he had. Eventually the entire forum got temporarily shut down and admins were forced to add in floodcheck and IP banning. Fucking legendary.

-The X-101st Raids - If you've been on Roblox for more than 4 years you'd know that clans existed before the ability to create GROOPZ N GUILDZ. These clans were very poorly managed due to how hard it was to keep track of users; in the case of the X-101st there were two groups: GUILDIEZ and Lordnathan. Lordnathan was a total dumbass during his time as supreme commander of The X-101st, which was easily the largest clan at the time, and his alliance of GUILDIEZ were even more stupid, so naturally X101st became treated like how modern day Rofags treat clans like F.E.A.R or R.A.T; "wow x101st is so nooby" "get out i bet you love lordnathan 2 u homo ROFL" "visit my place if u hate x101st". Eventually, a group of forumers got sick of the bullshit and decided to create a unified forum clan. I don't remember its name, but the uniform was black and white so I'll just say they were called M.O.O. Naturally I decided to join in on the fun, and pretty soon we conducted the first ever Roblox clan raid on the X101st base. It ranged from us driving the SUV into users to pretending to be X101st to acquire gunz to glitching into the specialty royal access lordnathan-only room to get admin tools and spawnkill/grief HARD. LN always updated to try to stop us from entering his room but we'd always find a way to get in; I remember when me and another user (I think it was piecrust) hid behind a plane that a user had access to, jumping inside once he entered, shooting him dead, hijacking it and flying it into the LN only building and glitching inside the walls to get the speciality items. All it was was forumers griefing the shit out of clanfags.

Back to top Go down

ITT: Historic Roblox events you've seen or participated in Empty Re: ITT: Historic Roblox events you've seen or participated in

Post by GhostlySoldierFag III Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:01 am

Never heard of either of these [aside from X101st itself].
Not really historic. Just shit you happened to find hilarious.
GhostlySoldierFag III
GhostlySoldierFag III
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/user/CrayzMario64?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

ITT: Historic Roblox events you've seen or participated in Empty Re: ITT: Historic Roblox events you've seen or participated in

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:05 am

Ghost X wrote:Never heard of either of these [aside from X101st itself].
Not really historic. Just shit you happened to find hilarious.
okay so the event that caused the addition of the notorious floodcheck AND IP Ban + the first ever roblox clan raid aren't historic

yeah okay then you're just jealous that you never got to see it happen

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostlySoldierFag III Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:29 am

ключевых горных wrote:yeah okay then you're just jealous that you never got to see it happen
ITT: Historic Roblox events you've seen or participated in 143813_v1
GhostlySoldierFag III
GhostlySoldierFag III
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/user/CrayzMario64?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by dogman is stupid Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:34 am

i was present for a few of the roblox brony wars in 2011
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by L_Clan Ruso Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:28 am

when ROBLOX was good
L_Clan Ruso
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Back to top Go down

Post by dogman is stupid Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:46 am

Red Epoch wrote:when ROBLOX was good
yes
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Classic Sonic Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:17 am

4/1/2012

never 4get
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:22 am

ключевых горных wrote:-The X-101st Raids - If you've been on Roblox for more than 4 years you'd know that clans existed before the ability to create GROOPZ N GUILDZ. These clans were very poorly managed due to how hard it was to keep track of users; in the case of the X-101st there were two groups: GUILDIEZ and Lordnathan. Lordnathan was a total dumbass during his time as supreme commander of The X-101st, which was easily the largest clan at the time, and his alliance of GUILDIEZ were even more stupid, so naturally X101st became treated like how modern day Rofags treat clans like F.E.A.R or R.A.T; "wow x101st is so nooby" "get out i bet you love lordnathan 2 u homo ROFL" "visit my place if u hate x101st". Eventually, a group of forumers got sick of the bullshit and decided to create a unified forum clan. I don't remember its name, but the uniform was black and white so I'll just say they were called M.O.O. Naturally I decided to join in on the fun, and pretty soon we conducted the first ever Roblox clan raid on the X101st base. It ranged from us driving the SUV into users to pretending to be X101st to acquire gunz to glitching into the specialty royal access lordnathan-only room to get admin tools and spawnkill/grief HARD. LN always updated to try to stop us from entering his room but we'd always find a way to get in; I remember when me and another user (I think it was piecrust) hid behind a plane that a user had access to, jumping inside once he entered, shooting him dead, hijacking it and flying it into the LN only building and glitching inside the walls to get the speciality items. All it was was forumers griefing the shit out of clanfags.
i filmed this from that time, they were fucking stupid (however, so was i, be warned the music sucks i think i didn't watch this before posting so i don't remember)

also remember that brony war bullshit

and circle studs

and the rise of FEAR, SONICXXX, the time before every game on the front page sucked, ect.
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down