The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Touhou and the length of the title for the topic has to be more than ten characters for retarded reasons.

Go down

Touhou and the length of the title for the topic has to be more than ten characters for retarded reasons. Empty Touhou and the length of the title for the topic has to be more than ten characters for retarded reasons.

Post by Magician Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:40 pm

I think it was Ran-shama I discussed this with.

Did you get any of the games yet?
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Touhou and the length of the title for the topic has to be more than ten characters for retarded reasons. Empty Re: Touhou and the length of the title for the topic has to be more than ten characters for retarded reasons.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:44 pm

not yet
i have to be positioned in the only place in britain with horrible mobile internet
so as of now i'm still one of those annoying touhoufags who go on about it but haven't played it

Back to top Go down

Touhou and the length of the title for the topic has to be more than ten characters for retarded reasons. Empty Re: Touhou and the length of the title for the topic has to be more than ten characters for retarded reasons.

Post by Magician Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:46 pm

ran-shama wrote:not yet
i have to be positioned in the only place in britain with horrible mobile internet
so as of now i'm still one of those annoying touhoufags who go on about it but haven't played it

Fucking secondary.
I only started playing about a month ago....
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:47 pm

Magician wrote:

Fucking secondary.
yet i still know such in-jokes like suppatenko

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:50 pm

ran-shama wrote:
Magician wrote:

Fucking secondary.

I knew a good bit about touhou before I started playing too.
Anyway, when you get the chance you should download one of them, even if it takes a while, they are very fun.
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Magician wrote:
ran-shama wrote:
Magician wrote:

Fucking secondary.

Anyway, when you get the chance you should download one of them, even if it takes a while, they are very fun.
the closest thing i've played to touhou is r-type final
it's pretty much the same gameplay except r-type is spaceships and aliens

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:54 pm

ran-shama wrote:
Magician wrote:
ran-shama wrote:
Magician wrote:

Fucking secondary.

the closest thing i've played to touhou is r-type final
it's pretty much the same gameplay except r-type is spaceships and aliens

It ain't the same unless there's girls in frilly dress flying through the air.
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:20 pm

I downloaded 6-10 in the Danmaku games and I've been working on them.

Fun fact, Touhou games work perfectly on GNULinux systems if you load them with WINE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:41 pm

oh yeah i also downloaded the PC98 ones + emulators

im emulating emulators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down