discuss how cherilee is second worst secondary character

Go down

discuss how cherilee is second worst secondary character

Post by Queen Kghyilda on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:56 am

:u

_________________

dead loves screwing stallions and octavia
avatar
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Posts : 4986
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Rsza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: discuss how cherilee is second worst secondary character

Post by dogman is stupid on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:58 am

h&h day

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: discuss how cherilee is second worst secondary character

Post by Queen Kghyilda on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:59 am

Dogman328 wrote:h&h day
obligatory valentines day episode

sink all other macoships in favor of idiot secondary character nobody pays attention to

_________________

dead loves screwing stallions and octavia
avatar
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Posts : 4986
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Rsza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: discuss how cherilee is second worst secondary character

Post by dogman is stupid on Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:01 am

RTCity wrote:
Dogman328 wrote:h&h day
obligatory valentines day episode

sink all other macoships in favor of idiot secondary character nobody pays attention to
turn one of the few male characters they bothered developing into a lovestruck idiot

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: discuss how cherilee is second worst secondary character

Post by dogman is stupid on Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:01 am

Dogman328 wrote:
RTCity wrote:
Dogman328 wrote:h&h day
obligatory valentines day episode

sink all other macoships in favor of idiot secondary character nobody pays attention to
turn one of the few male characters they bothered developing into a lovestruck idiot
give character 1 line and everyone is fine.
gives character tons of stupid dialogue anyway

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: discuss how cherilee is second worst secondary character

Post by Queen Kghyilda on Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:08 am

Dogman328 wrote:
turn one of the few male characters they bothered developing into a lovestruck idiot
but obviously they were always meant to be
except they weren't and we wasted a good character on stupid and trivial nonsense and now he's essentially stuck as an idiot yandere

_________________

dead loves screwing stallions and octavia
avatar
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Posts : 4986
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Rsza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: discuss how cherilee is second worst secondary character

Post by dogman is stupid on Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:11 am

RTCity wrote:
Dogman328 wrote:
turn one of the few male characters they bothered developing into a lovestruck idiot
but obviously they were always meant to be
except they weren't and we wasted a good character on stupid and trivial nonsense and now he's essentially stuck as an idiot yandere
it wouldn't have been hard to use a shitty oc and make him a canon character.

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: discuss how cherilee is second worst secondary character

Post by Queen Kghyilda on Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:16 am

Dogman328 wrote:
RTCity wrote:
Dogman328 wrote:
turn one of the few male characters they bothered developing into a lovestruck idiot
but obviously they were always meant to be
except they weren't and we wasted a good character on stupid and trivial nonsense and now he's essentially stuck as an idiot yandere
it wouldn't have been hard to use a shitty oc and make him a canon character.
or a background character nobody cares for
ot we could have just never made this episode to begin with

_________________

dead loves screwing stallions and octavia
avatar
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Posts : 4986
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Rsza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: discuss how cherilee is second worst secondary character

Post by dogman is stupid on Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:18 am

RTCity wrote:
Dogman328 wrote:
RTCity wrote:
Dogman328 wrote:
turn one of the few male characters they bothered developing into a lovestruck idiot
but obviously they were always meant to be
except they weren't and we wasted a good character on stupid and trivial nonsense and now he's essentially stuck as an idiot yandere
it wouldn't have been hard to use a shitty oc and make him a canon character.
or a background character nobody cares for
ot we could have just never made this episode to begin with
but we needed a shitty valentines episode

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: discuss how cherilee is second worst secondary character

Post by Queen Kghyilda on Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:19 am

Dogman328 wrote:but we needed a shitty valentines episode
of course
even though valentines is a stupid holiday

_________________

dead loves screwing stallions and octavia
avatar
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Posts : 4986
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Rsza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: discuss how cherilee is second worst secondary character

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:14 pm

RTCity wrote:
Dogman328 wrote:but we needed a shitty valentines episode
of course
even though valentines is a stupid holiday
Only if you don't have a valentine.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: discuss how cherilee is second worst secondary character

Post by Queen Kghyilda on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:26 pm

Dead wrote:
Only if you don't have a valentine.
no it's pretty stupid even if you do

_________________

dead loves screwing stallions and octavia
avatar
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Posts : 4986
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Rsza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: discuss how cherilee is second worst secondary character

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:21 pm

RTCity wrote:
Dead wrote:
Only if you don't have a valentine.
no it's pretty stupid even if you do

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: discuss how cherilee is second worst secondary character

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum