The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uhm, can someone explain what happened while i was gone

2 posters

Go down

uhm, can someone explain what happened while i was gone Empty uhm, can someone explain what happened while i was gone

Post by wtf happened Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:48 pm

you know who i am, so, uhm, i got bored of this site and left and now im back... i forgot my password and my computer broke down so... yeah. and i forgot my email address

penises and shit
wtf happened
wtf happened
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

uhm, can someone explain what happened while i was gone Empty Re: uhm, can someone explain what happened while i was gone

Post by wtf happened Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:53 pm

yeah, kinda figured the site would die out.

just like otb
wtf happened
wtf happened
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

uhm, can someone explain what happened while i was gone Empty Re: uhm, can someone explain what happened while i was gone

Post by tha autism squord Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:13 pm

wtf happened wrote:you know who i am, so, uhm, i got bored of this site and left and now im back... i forgot my password and my computer broke down so... yeah. and i forgot my email address

penises and shit

we had fun without you and then (without your intervention; so stop pretending it was otherwise) dogman deleted the forum and we went to Off Topic Repository

unfortunately nobody came back
tha autism squord
tha autism squord
sethi
sethi

Back to top Go down

Post by wtf happened Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:16 pm

tha autism squord wrote:
wtf happened wrote:you know who i am, so, uhm, i got bored of this site and left and now im back... i forgot my password and my computer broke down so... yeah. and i forgot my email address

penises and shit

we had fun without you and then (without your intervention; so stop pretending it was otherwise) dogman deleted the forum and we went to Off Topic Repository

well, i like ruining people's fun

im going over there, btw, wtf are you, seriously
wtf happened
wtf happened
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by tha autism squord Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:50 pm

wtf happened wrote:
tha autism squord wrote:

penises and shit

well, i like ruining people's fun

im going over there, btw, wtf are you, seriously

im a supr edgy teen from unilogcal who lovs 2 say autism becus its realy edgy wats ur fuk????
tha autism squord
tha autism squord
sethi
sethi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down