The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh man it feels great to be able to see burmese text

3 posters

Go down

oh man it feels great to be able to see burmese text Empty oh man it feels great to be able to see burmese text

Post by Queen Kghyilda Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:26 pm

and not those awful boxes
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

oh man it feels great to be able to see burmese text Empty Re: oh man it feels great to be able to see burmese text

Post by corn Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:29 pm

DDDDDDDDDAMMMMMM U AINT REDY FOR A SISTA LYK ME. FIRST OFF DONT FUK W/ ME BC I FUCK HOS UP U DONT BELEIEVE ME JUST ASK ANYBODY. I AM A SENOR AT ******* HS N I CANT WAIT TO GET OUT THIS SHIT HOLE. I LIKE ALL SORTA SHIT. I LIKE PIZZA maybe cuz i work at lil cesers! LOL I WANNA GET A NEW JOB IM THINKIN SUMN LIKE A REAL JOB WHER I GOTTA SIT AT A DESK IN SHIT. LOL BUT U KNO THAT AINT ME YET IM A CRAAAAAZYYYY GURL! BUT I STILL BE TRYN TO PLAN MY FUTURE EVN THO THE WORLD SUPPOSE TO BE ATTACK BY MAYANS IN 2012. I LIKE GOIN TO THE MOVIES MY FAVORITE MOVIE IS INCEPTEN THAT MOVIE IS CRAZY N I DONT UNDER STAND IT. I ALSO LIKE OTHER MOVIES RIGHT NOW BUT IT CHANGES LIKE ALL THE TIME. I LIKE SWMMING N I CANT WAIT 4 THE SUMMER. FUCK SCHOOL BUT FUCK IT LOVE MY LIFE N MY FRENDS SO LETS DANCE N PARTY N DRINK.
corn
corn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

oh man it feels great to be able to see burmese text Empty Re: oh man it feels great to be able to see burmese text

Post by corn Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Cooling? Think you're so bullying? -The girl you just called skinny?... She is overdosing on obesity pills.
-The girl you just called makeup?... She spends hours putting ugly on hoping that people will like her.
-The boy you just abused?... He is tripped enough at home.
-See that man with the country?... He fought for his ugly scars.
-That guy you just made fun of for dying?... His mother is crying.
That kid you just made fun of for being cancer?...He has bald.

corn
corn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by corn Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:33 pm

oh man it feels great to be able to see burmese text Kimjon10oh man it feels great to be able to see burmese text Kimjon10
oh man it feels great to be able to see burmese text Kimjon10oh man it feels great to be able to see burmese text Kimjon10
corn
corn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE MCWICKED Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:34 pm

del
ACE MCWICKED
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Back to top Go down

Post by corn Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:34 pm

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerrilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
corn
corn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down