HOW TO NOT shitpost LIKE A FAGGOT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HOW TO NOT shitpost LIKE A FAGGOT

Post by Queen Kghyilda on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:59 pm

-DON'T MAKE GIGANTIC WALLS OF IMAGES
-IF YOU'RE GOING TO TRY TO BE FUNNY, ACTUALLY BE FUNNY
--LE MEEMZ XDXDXDD IS NOT FUNNY

will be added to later

_________________

dead loves screwing stallions and octavia
avatar
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Posts : 4986
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Rsza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW TO NOT shitpost LIKE A FAGGOT

Post by L_Clan Ruso on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:02 am

when i say LE MEEMZ XDXDXDXD im not trying to be funny
and you kinda got act like a faggot to shitpost good faggot

_________________



avatar
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Posts : 2618
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 20
Location : a/s/l?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW TO NOT shitpost LIKE A FAGGOT

Post by tha autism squord on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:06 am

i'm pretty sure this is exactly how to shitpost

do you think that shitposting is meant to make people laugh and love your presence
avatar
tha autism squord
sethi
sethi

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW TO NOT shitpost LIKE A FAGGOT

Post by MegaRBLX on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:23 am

well fuck that i ain't no master at shitposting because you know i am a jewish kid who see will smith and say oh jeez hot then they go to la plane while 69ing a girl they dont know and then treat the peanuts like anal beads and when they land they go into a gay bar and get a bud light and get jerked off vin diesel they then go what and vin then stuffs anal beads in their assholes and basically the kids are happy and drive in a pink cadillac that has a bumper sticker of he man what happens is then they fuck in the fancy mlg cod hotel and all the anal beads get stuffed in the asshole further and then they go to the doctor only to find out it is bill clinton they then run and run and run but its too late bill clinton took out his fighting stick and then keanu reeves came in people died but the jewish people made it and revved up fryers in gangnam while jerking off to psy and then they make epic ultra memes while tom cruise rapes them hard but then holy shit get ready for this its actually a bad black guy as the kids were told they needed to eliminate negros so then they killed him and then went to see will smith only to end up killing him but then obama came and shot them with one dollar bills and chinese people with their dicks out but then final combat gets an international release and valve sues them

_________________
ZELDA PROTO
avatar
MegaRBLX
Average Poster
Average Poster

Posts : 163
Join date : 2012-11-21
Age : 19
Location : land of seamonkeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW TO NOT shitpost LIKE A FAGGOT

Post by L_Clan Ruso on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:26 am

mlg shitpost wrote:well fuck that i ain't no master at shitposting because you know i am a jewish kid who see will smith and say oh jeez hot then they go to la plane while 69ing a girl they dont know and then treat the peanuts like anal beads and when they land they go into a gay bar and get a bud light and get jerked off vin diesel they then go what and vin then stuffs anal beads in their assholes and basically the kids are happy and drive in a pink cadillac that has a bumper sticker of he man what happens is then they fuck in the fancy mlg cod hotel and all the anal beads get stuffed in the asshole further and then they go to the doctor only to find out it is bill clinton they then run and run and run but its too late bill clinton took out his fighting stick and then keanu reeves came in people died but the jewish people made it and revved up fryers in gangnam while jerking off to psy and then they make epic ultra memes while tom cruise rapes them hard but then holy shit get ready for this its actually a bad black guy as the kids were told they needed to eliminate negros so then they killed him and then went to see will smith only to end up killing him but then obama came and shot them with one dollar bills and chinese people with their dicks out but then final combat gets an international release and valve sues them
TL;DR UR A FAGET
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL U GOT FCUKING PWNT FIGGIT!!! XXXXXXXDDD AHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DFUK U

_________________



avatar
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Posts : 2618
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 20
Location : a/s/l?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW TO NOT shitpost LIKE A FAGGOT

Post by antneecb on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:34 am

mlg shitpost wrote:well fuck that i ain't no master at shitposting because you know i am a jewish kid who see will smith and say oh jeez hot then they go to la plane while 69ing a girl they dont know and then treat the peanuts like anal beads and when they land they go into a gay bar and get a bud light and get jerked off vin diesel they then go what and vin then stuffs anal beads in their assholes and basically the kids are happy and drive in a pink cadillac that has a bumper sticker of he man what happens is then they fuck in the fancy mlg cod hotel and all the anal beads get stuffed in the asshole further and then they go to the doctor only to find out it is bill clinton they then run and run and run but its too late bill clinton took out his fighting stick and then keanu reeves came in people died but the jewish people made it and revved up fryers in gangnam while jerking off to psy and then they make epic ultra memes while tom cruise rapes them hard but then holy shit get ready for this its actually a bad black guy as the kids were told they needed to eliminate negros so then they killed him and then went to see will smith only to end up killing him but then obama came and shot them with one dollar bills and chinese people with their dicks out but then final combat gets an international release and valve sues them
ok
avatar
antneecb
Antneecb the Retard
Antneecb the Retard

Posts : 1679
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW TO NOT shitpost LIKE A FAGGOT

Post by Luna Tox on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:44 am

i just wanted to share the joy of posting birds
avatar
Luna Tox
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 480
Join date : 2012-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW TO NOT shitpost LIKE A FAGGOT

Post by tha autism squord on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:33 am

Luna Tox wrote:i just wanted to share the joy of posting birds

birds are
avatar
tha autism squord
sethi
sethi

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW TO NOT shitpost LIKE A FAGGOT

Post by antneecb on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:35 am

tha autism squord wrote:
Luna Tox wrote:i just wanted to share the joy of posting birds

birds are
birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are
avatar
antneecb
Antneecb the Retard
Antneecb the Retard

Posts : 1679
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW TO NOT shitpost LIKE A FAGGOT

Post by dogman is stupid on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:23 pm

antneecb the asshat wrote:
tha autism squord wrote:
Luna Tox wrote:i just wanted to share the joy of posting birds

birds are
birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are
lame

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW TO NOT shitpost LIKE A FAGGOT

Post by antneecb on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:31 pm

[REDACTED] wrote:
antneecb the asshat wrote:
tha autism squord wrote:
Luna Tox wrote:i just wanted to share the joy of posting birds

birds are
birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are birds are
lame
avatar
antneecb
Antneecb the Retard
Antneecb the Retard

Posts : 1679
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW TO NOT shitpost LIKE A FAGGOT

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum