The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

school today was great

+3
ACE MCWICKED
L_Clan Ruso
antneecb
7 posters

Go down

school today was great Empty school today was great

Post by antneecb Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:27 pm

at lunch people were discussing pewdiepie and nyan cat

also got out of a test because the substitute fucked up
antneecb
antneecb
Antneecb the Retard
Antneecb the Retard

Back to top Go down

school today was great Empty Re: school today was great

Post by L_Clan Ruso Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:48 pm

I GOT THANKSGIVING BREAK ALL WEEK DICKFUCKER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
L_Clan Ruso
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE MCWICKED Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:48 pm

it's funny because the people who go on and on and on and on about pewpewdie are the worst ones out there

he's swedish and has a masters in business and marketing, he's deliberately being retarded to get faggots like OP to go on about him

kill yourself
ACE MCWICKED
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:51 pm

a million dicks wrote:it's funny because the people who go on and on and on and on about pewpewdie are the worst ones out there

he's swedish and has a masters in business and marketing, he's deliberately being retarded to get faggots like OP to go on about him

kill yourself

Social Science master-race.
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by corn Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:54 pm

today at school we got these forms telling our parents about omegle and that we should stay off of it
corn
corn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE MCWICKED Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:07 pm

Magician wrote:
a million dicks wrote:it's funny because the people who go on and on and on and on about pewpewdie are the worst ones out there

kill yourself

Social Science master-race.
it's a mix of both

1. pretend to be retarded and make shitty youtube videos
2. post about how much you hate pewpewdie
3. make things to deliberately stir shit up, eg the one 'pewpewdie amnesia just got 20% cooler' demotivational
4. comes to the attention of INTERNET INTELLECTUALS rant about how stuuuupid he is omgg ): which then causes a rise in people knowing about him which in turn causes a rise in video views which equals money
5. cycle of retard continues

i love pewpewdie he's diabolical
ACE MCWICKED
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Back to top Go down

Post by tha autism squord Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:today at school we got these forms telling our parents about omegle and that we should stay off of it

all schools present in my particular district of education annually pass out flyers regarding to horrors of cyberbullying

i make sure to crumple it up as soon as I am handed one in front of whomever gives it to me -- edgy
tha autism squord
tha autism squord
sethi
sethi

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:04 pm

SethiXzon wrote:
Jesus Christ wrote:today at school we got these forms telling our parents about omegle and that we should stay off of it

all schools present in my particular district of education annually pass out flyers regarding to horrors of cyberbullying

i make sure to crumple it up as soon as I am handed one in front of whomever gives it to me -- edgy
i never get those
they talked about that shit in middle school then stopped
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:07 pm

spinnythings wrote:
SethiXzon wrote:

i never get those
I don't recall ever having a talk about cyber-bullying in school.
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE MCWICKED Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:12 pm

spinnythings wrote:
SethiXzon wrote:

i never get those
lol we get cyber bullying talks nearly every 2 months and they kicked it into maximum overdrive with this amanda todd bullshit

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2012/11/14/bc-amanda-todd-mother-advice.html

"The best place you can talk to your kid is in your car. They have no place to go, and you're driving them, so make up excuses to drive your child ... because they are a captive audience at that time."

what a bitch
ACE MCWICKED
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:18 pm

tactless shitposter wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
SethiXzon wrote:

i never get those
lol we get cyber bullying talks nearly every 2 months and they kicked it into maximum overdrive with this amanda todd bullshit

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2012/11/14/bc-amanda-todd-mother-advice.html

"The best place you can talk to your kid is in your car. They have no place to go, and you're driving them, so make up excuses to drive your child ... because they are a captive audience at that time."

what a bitch

If the parents had any authority they wouldn't need to trap their child in the car.

Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by antneecb Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:18 pm

spinnythings wrote:
SethiXzon wrote:

i never get those
at my old school we missed 1 class every year for a retarded slideshow about bullying
i don't know if we do something like that at the school i switched to this year
antneecb
antneecb
Antneecb the Retard
Antneecb the Retard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down