Call of Duty: Black Ops II merciful ending in a nutshell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops II merciful ending in a nutshell

Post by dogman is stupid on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:33 pm

nothing makes any damn sense

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II merciful ending in a nutshell

Post by ACE MCWICKED on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:47 pm

ok

_________________
it's broken again!
avatar
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Posts : 1933
Join date : 2012-08-31
Location : the holocaust never happened

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II merciful ending in a nutshell

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:42 pm

who the fuck plays campaign in cockadoody anyway

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II merciful ending in a nutshell

Post by dogman is stupid on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:44 pm

mlg noscope wrote:who the fuck plays campaign in cockadoody anyway
wtf did you say to me
campaign is the only reason you get cod

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II merciful ending in a nutshell

Post by ACE MCWICKED on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:46 pm

[REDACTED] wrote:
mlg noscope wrote:who the fuck plays campaign in cockadoody anyway
wtf did you say to me
campaign is the only reason you get cod
in no situation do you get cod

the campaign is shitty easy CASUALS CASUALS CASUALS interactive movie garbage

_________________
it's broken again!
avatar
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Posts : 1933
Join date : 2012-08-31
Location : the holocaust never happened

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II merciful ending in a nutshell

Post by dogman is stupid on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:47 pm

a million dicks wrote:
[REDACTED] wrote:
mlg noscope wrote:who the fuck plays campaign in cockadoody anyway
wtf did you say to me
campaign is the only reason you get cod
in no situation do you get cod

the campaign is shitty easy CASUALS CASUALS CASUALS interactive movie garbage
ye but it's fun to see how much faggotry they manage to squeeze into a 3 hour campaign

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II merciful ending in a nutshell

Post by spinnythings on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:51 pm

a million dicks wrote:
[REDACTED] wrote:
mlg noscope wrote:who the fuck plays campaign in cockadoody anyway
wtf did you say to me
campaign is the only reason you get cod
in no situation do you get cod

the campaign is shitty easy CASUALS CASUALS CASUALS interactive movie garbage
yeah its pretty damn easy if you play it on easy faggot

_________________
I INVENTED A NEW EMOTE :im going im going to dieto die 3

a bunch of cool shit:




"Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn." -Benjamin Franklin

"I swallowed a bug." -River Tam
avatar
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II merciful ending in a nutshell

Post by dogman is stupid on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:51 pm

spinnythings wrote:
a million dicks wrote:
[REDACTED] wrote:
mlg noscope wrote:who the fuck plays campaign in cockadoody anyway
wtf did you say to me
campaign is the only reason you get cod
in no situation do you get cod

the campaign is shitty easy CASUALS CASUALS CASUALS interactive movie garbage
yeah its pretty damn easy if you play it on easy faggot
yes because grenade spam is fun to play with

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II merciful ending in a nutshell

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum