is this what it feels like to participate in a shitty fanbase

View previous topic View next topic Go down

is this what it feels like to participate in a shitty fanbase

Post by ACE MCWICKED on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:05 pm



god DAMN

_________________
it's broken again!
avatar
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Posts : 1933
Join date : 2012-08-31
Location : the holocaust never happened

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is this what it feels like to participate in a shitty fanbase

Post by tha autism squord on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:20 pm

what
avatar
tha autism squord
sethi
sethi

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is this what it feels like to participate in a shitty fanbase

Post by Luna Tox on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:28 pm

yes
avatar
Luna Tox
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 480
Join date : 2012-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is this what it feels like to participate in a shitty fanbase

Post by ACE MCWICKED on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:30 pm

SethiXzon wrote:what
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01skyPMeeoc

i just want to play a danmaku with pretty visuals ;_;

_________________
it's broken again!
avatar
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Posts : 1933
Join date : 2012-08-31
Location : the holocaust never happened

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is this what it feels like to participate in a shitty fanbase

Post by Queen Kghyilda on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:31 pm

a million dicks wrote:

god DAMN
yes

_________________

dead loves screwing stallions and octavia
avatar
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Posts : 4986
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Rsza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is this what it feels like to participate in a shitty fanbase

Post by Magician on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:05 pm

The shame of it.

_________________
Fortune comes to those who sleep and wait.
avatar
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2012-08-02
Location : Poblacht na h√Čireann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is this what it feels like to participate in a shitty fanbase

Post by Magician on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Remember that tumblr I linked you to a few days back?

_________________
Fortune comes to those who sleep and wait.
avatar
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2012-08-02
Location : Poblacht na h√Čireann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is this what it feels like to participate in a shitty fanbase

Post by ACE MCWICKED on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:13 pm

The Evil Magician Stalin wrote:Remember that tumblr I linked you to a few days back?
im trying to forget

_________________
it's broken again!
avatar
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Posts : 1933
Join date : 2012-08-31
Location : the holocaust never happened

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is this what it feels like to participate in a shitty fanbase

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:48 pm

welfare check collectors: the comment wall

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: is this what it feels like to participate in a shitty fanbase

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:58 pm

speaking of these kind of people (i guess)

you might remember "the demon of borders" from otb

that "otaku" moderator guy over there

well

this was a chat he sent me via steam in recent time

The Demon of Borders: .jpg
jpeg compressed waffle: i call it jpeg
The Demon of Borders: now it's gepj.
The Demon of Borders: *genji
The Demon of Borders: it's genji now.
The Demon of Borders: also, hisoutensoku

i don't know why he had to bring that up on a fucking chat about how we say .jpeg

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: is this what it feels like to participate in a shitty fanbase

Post by ACE MCWICKED on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:05 am

welfare check wrote:speaking of these kind of people (i guess)

you might remember "the demon of borders" from otb

that "otaku" moderator guy over there

well

this was a chat he sent me via steam in recent time

The Demon of Borders: .jpg
jpeg compressed waffle: i call it jpeg
The Demon of Borders: now it's gepj.
The Demon of Borders: *genji
The Demon of Borders: it's genji now.
The Demon of Borders: also, hisoutensoku

i don't know why he had to bring that up on a fucking chat about how we say .jpeg
>TDoB

awww shit nigga i remember that faggot

he got super buttmad at me for PURge and started deleting all my posts cuz he likes cocks

_________________
it's broken again!
avatar
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Posts : 1933
Join date : 2012-08-31
Location : the holocaust never happened

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is this what it feels like to participate in a shitty fanbase

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:09 am

a million dicks wrote:
welfare check wrote:speaking of these kind of people (i guess)

you might remember "the demon of borders" from otb

that "otaku" moderator guy over there

well

this was a chat he sent me via steam in recent time

The Demon of Borders: .jpg
jpeg compressed waffle: i call it jpeg
The Demon of Borders: now it's gepj.
The Demon of Borders: *genji
The Demon of Borders: it's genji now.
The Demon of Borders: also, hisoutensoku

i don't know why he had to bring that up on a fucking chat about how we say .jpeg
>TDoB

awww shit nigga i remember that faggot

he got super buttmad at me for PURge and started deleting all my posts cuz he likes cocks

probably had hardcore sex with james1011

somebody find the sex tape they made of it

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: is this what it feels like to participate in a shitty fanbase

Post by spinnythings on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:02 am

a million dicks wrote:
welfare check wrote:speaking of these kind of people (i guess)

you might remember "the demon of borders" from otb

that "otaku" moderator guy over there

well

this was a chat he sent me via steam in recent time

The Demon of Borders: .jpg
jpeg compressed waffle: i call it jpeg
The Demon of Borders: now it's gepj.
The Demon of Borders: *genji
The Demon of Borders: it's genji now.
The Demon of Borders: also, hisoutensoku

i don't know why he had to bring that up on a fucking chat about how we say .jpeg
>TDoB

awww shit nigga i remember that faggot

he got super buttmad at me for PURge and started deleting all my posts cuz he likes cocks
i read that and then look at your avatar and bust out laughing

_________________
I INVENTED A NEW EMOTE :im going im going to dieto die 3

a bunch of cool shit:




"Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn." -Benjamin Franklin

"I swallowed a bug." -River Tam
avatar
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is this what it feels like to participate in a shitty fanbase

Post by tha autism squord on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:52 am

what
avatar
tha autism squord
sethi
sethi

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is this what it feels like to participate in a shitty fanbase

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:58 am

SethiXzon wrote:what

the world's first electronic handheld calculator

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: is this what it feels like to participate in a shitty fanbase

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:34 pm

mlg noscope wrote:
SethiXzon wrote:what

the world's first electronic handheld calculator
Nintendo's breakthrough.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: is this what it feels like to participate in a shitty fanbase

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum