i got new headphones

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i got new headphones

Post by Luna Tox on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:04 pm

well not new but its new to me
i like it and it's way better than the earbuds that the left doesnt work unless ytou put the hjack in a strange possition
my sister was using it but now shes using a new headphones and gave me her olds whcih she wouldn't let me 2 months ago
avatar
Luna Tox
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 480
Join date : 2012-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i got new headphones

Post by Magician on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:05 pm

Luna Tox wrote:the earbuds that the left doesnt work unless ytou put the hjack in a strange possition

Mother of fucking sweet Jesus.
That happens to all my earbuds after a few months.

I've gone through like twenty sets of earbuds so far I think.

_________________
Fortune comes to those who sleep and wait.
avatar
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2012-08-02
Location : Poblacht na h√Čireann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i got new headphones

Post by ACE MCWICKED on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:52 pm

Mundane Magician wrote:
Luna Tox wrote:the earbuds that the left doesnt work unless ytou put the hjack in a strange possition

Mother of fucking sweet Jesus.
That happens to all my earbuds after a few months.

I've gone through like twenty sets of earbuds so far I think.
thats how they all die

earbuds are fucking terrible though, once you start to use REAL headphones you never go back

_________________
it's broken again!
avatar
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Posts : 1933
Join date : 2012-08-31
Location : the holocaust never happened

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i got new headphones

Post by tha autism squord on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:30 pm

chkn dinr wrote:
Mundane Magician wrote:
Luna Tox wrote:the earbuds that the left doesnt work unless ytou put the hjack in a strange possition

Mother of fucking sweet Jesus.
That happens to all my earbuds after a few months.

I've gone through like twenty sets of earbuds so far I think.
thats how they all die

earbuds are fucking terrible though, once you start to use REAL headphones you never go back

unless you're Seth and all of your headphones break; forcing you to use earbuds again
avatar
tha autism squord
sethi
sethi

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i got new headphones

Post by spinnythings on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:32 pm

i had this gigantic pair of overear headphones with glorious sound that cost like $20 but some faggot at school stole them

_________________
I INVENTED A NEW EMOTE :im going im going to dieto die 3

a bunch of cool shit:




"Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn." -Benjamin Franklin

"I swallowed a bug." -River Tam
avatar
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i got new headphones

Post by ACE MCWICKED on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:07 pm

spinnythings wrote:i had this gigantic pair of overear headphones with glorious sound that cost like $20 but some faggot at school stole them
i spent 70 goddamn dollars on mine

i can hear EVERYTHING

_________________
it's broken again!
avatar
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Posts : 1933
Join date : 2012-08-31
Location : the holocaust never happened

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i got new headphones

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:08 pm

chkn dinr wrote:
spinnythings wrote:i had this gigantic pair of overear headphones with glorious sound that cost like $20 but some faggot at school stole them
i spent 70 goddamn dollars on mine

i can hear EVERYTHING

i spent fifty dollars on this huge fucking thing and the volume can go up so loud it will act like speakers but still sounds clear when you have them on your melon

the beats on the other hand, which i listened to at a kiosk in worst buy

remind me of something i bought that cost 20 bucks seven years ago

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: i got new headphones

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum