The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to the person that wishes to sue me for finding an SQL injection vulnerability

4 posters

Go down

to the person that wishes to sue me for finding an SQL injection vulnerability Empty to the person that wishes to sue me for finding an SQL injection vulnerability

Post by tha autism squord Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:19 am

Im rely sory pls add me on skype my name is SethiXzon we can tlkakl about aplejaks and ramebo dashes and twilite spinkle I love u man
tha autism squord
tha autism squord
sethi
sethi

Back to top Go down

to the person that wishes to sue me for finding an SQL injection vulnerability Empty Re: to the person that wishes to sue me for finding an SQL injection vulnerability

Post by Queen Kghyilda Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:20 am

SethiXzon wrote:Im rely sory pls add me on skype my name is SethiXzon we can tlkakl about aplejaks and ramebo dashes and twilite spinkle I love u man
pone
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

to the person that wishes to sue me for finding an SQL injection vulnerability Empty Re: to the person that wishes to sue me for finding an SQL injection vulnerability

Post by antneecb Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:21 am

mah litel poneys
antneecb
antneecb
Antneecb the Retard
Antneecb the Retard

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE MCWICKED Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:25 am

i loeb ponies so much ;_;
ACE MCWICKED
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Back to top Go down

Post by antneecb Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:27 am

poneys stoped meh frum kileng mahself
antneecb
antneecb
Antneecb the Retard
Antneecb the Retard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down